Introducing our Newest Solar PAnel
The Dropleaf 140 from Lightleaf Solar
Our latest update for solar charging comes from our friends in Canada, Lightleaf Solar. They build custom-molded carbon fiber solar panels that are ultra-light and rugged for teardrop trailers of all types. These panels allow for seamless charging when installed on the trailer, but also offer tool-free removal of the panel for use remotely via extension cable.
A deployable, rigid, lightweight solar panel for small trailers. This panel is custom-fit for our Classic, Pika, and Kestrel models; add 140-watts of solar with this removable carbon fiber panel. Built using ROC Technology to be rigid, strong, durable, and lightweight.
- 140W output
- 22% efficient SunPower monocrystalline cells
- Carbon fiber composite rigid structure molded to our specific curvature
- Impact and abrasion resistant UV-safe polycarbonate face
- Panels are waterproof with an IP66 rated junction box
- Quick-release and lockable mounting hardware
- Remote charging with integrated kickstand and corner tether points
- Lightweight and easy to handle at under 7-pounds and 3/8-inches thick
- 14 AWG marine duplex wire with SAE plug
Click on the images below for an expanded view.